Rubble Trouble New York Rubble Trouble New York

Glitchy mouse controls ruin the game

Good concept, terrible execution. You should spend more time making sure the mouse control doesn't keep going upwards for no reason.

*Flight* *Flight*

Pretty fun

I liked the upgrades, and the different levels. My only complaints are that sometimes certain things cross but don't seem to catch, and that there should be a quality level control. Since the graphics are pretty gradient heavy, and graphic heavy it can really bog down the game when a lot of things happen all at once.

Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

Pretty boring

There really wasn't a whole lot of visual stimulus to keep me that interested in something that long.

Highs & Lows Highs & Lows

Buggy as hell

This game is buggy as hell. The character moves so erratically in the weirdest places. Takes the fun out of the whole game. Not worth playing.

Help Kevin Costner!! Help Kevin Costner!!

Funny concept terrible controls

The idea is great but the programing is terrible. Who came up with these controls? For what it is, this is way too much crap. Also having to go back and fourth while trying to adjust to the awful control system is annoying too.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

It was ok

There's a few things you need to rethink. The menu system is very annoying. It's a pain in the ass to go back and fourth switching levels. The power ups are fine. All the glitches seem to have already been mentioned in other reviews. It's an all right game with potential but bad design and poor usability. Next time you should try using more of the physical screen, and simplify the menu system and level selection.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Nice.

Haven't had fun with a game like this since Deliver That Fulp. Good work.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Laggy, slow, monotonous

The game is laggy even on low mode so it makes it hard to shoot faster. The mute option should be more acceptable. It's mediocre at best.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This is awesome

But I already knew that when I tested this game. Sick work, I knew it would make front page.

A Dark Day In Clocktopia A Dark Day In Clocktopia

Your timing is off.

The game with the bombs hits Strawberry before they actually make any physical contact. You should fix this.