Hhecf14rotpohiltswalc Hhecf14rotpohiltswalc

Good fuckin gawd.

Newgrounds game teaser Newgrounds game teaser

Needs more StrawberryClock.

The Meek The Meek

I agree with DaikonClock.

Rubble Trouble New York Rubble Trouble New York

Glitchy mouse controls ruin the game

Good concept, terrible execution. You should spend more time making sure the mouse control doesn't keep going upwards for no reason.

*Flight* *Flight*

Pretty fun

I liked the upgrades, and the different levels. My only complaints are that sometimes certain things cross but don't seem to catch, and that there should be a quality level control. Since the graphics are pretty gradient heavy, and graphic heavy it can really bog down the game when a lot of things happen all at once.

Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

Pretty boring

There really wasn't a whole lot of visual stimulus to keep me that interested in something that long.

Voice Actor Random Demo Voice Actor Random Demo

These all sound like the same voice with a slightly different tone. Also the audio quality is very fuzzy. The lack of enthusiasm in the voice doesn't suspend my belief.

Cronizone responds:

At least you have critique skills.

I understand what you mean, I might pump out a new one soon but for right now i'm not worried about being "hired" by anyone, as of right now I have my own little group with friends and currently we're working on some cartoons. However I understand what you mean. However the audio? I didn't really seem to see anything wrong with it.

However, you can only get better.

Ain't it Funny How {durn} Ain't it Funny How {durn}

This is what happens...

Whenever you smoke my weed you never can keep a beat.

durn responds:

*shakefist* :)

The Birth of Frida The Birth of Frida

Hah

I feel like she should have more body hair, and pins flying at her. Either way not too shabby. I knew it was her without even reading the description.